Monday 4 August 2014

How to Make Money Online by Robert Harris

There are many many ways how to make money online, legitimately, so I'm just going to go straight to the point and run through some of the ways in this article.
Selling old stuff. You must have heard the phrase "one man's trash is the next man's treasure". Well this is exactly what that phrase refers to. Something that you might have no use for anymore and consider it rubbish or clutter might be the exact thing that someone else is looking for.
Let me give you an example, you may have an old CD that you either got fed up of or just got new CDs piled on top of it. Well imagine if someone else had only just heard of that band or had got into that sort of music and wanted to find out about their back catalogue, what their music was like in the past, or maybe even how a famous album may have shaped a genre of music.
So you could put this on eBay or any other website that allows you to buy and sell stuff. And the great thing is that eBay is one of the first places that people who go online are likely to look for cheap things if they don't mind them being second hand.
I have personally made a little bit of money from selling old books, computer games and CDs on eBay because I either needed the money or just wanted to clear some space.
In the same of making money online as the above method, there are websites out there who will take your old stuff for you and pay the postage for you; all you need is the packaging. And you will make money from your old stuff this way. I actually have a stack of stuff right now in my room that I've been thinking of getting rid of, it's just finding a box big enough!
Onto the next way to make money online. There are websites out there who will pay you for your opinion, essentially. If you type in "online surveys" on Google, you'll find websites that will give you surveys to fill in. You fill in these surveys and then they pay you.
This is ok, I suppose, for people who don't want to make serious money online, just a bit on the side. I stopped doing them because I got fed up of taking time to fill in a survey to find I wasn't getting much for it. Or I did some preliminary questions and got told that I didn't meet their criteria for the survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment