Friday 30 August 2013

How To Make Money With Facebook

How are people making money with social media? Some have generated millions of dollars and built their entire business on the social media platform!
I started a small business over a year ago in late 2009 generating myself money with Facebook! But how do you ask? Well I will tell you what I did and what I have done to make money. I will be clear that my passion was never really about creating a massive business around social media, however, what I created and teach gives value and helps other business grow. Which you should always keep in mind; always follow your heart and passion.
I began my journey of internet marketing in August of 2009. I joined a training program created by my mentor and coach Jonathan Budd and naturally when I was online I was also on Facebook connecting and communicating with my friends and meeting new people. Through the training that I invested in, I was taught how to communicate, manage and talk on Facebook. I was so impressed by the simple thought that FacebookFacebookactually can create a MASSIVE income for people, I just wasn't confident that I could...
Still shy and a bit unsure of my marketing capabilities I saw the local gym that I go to had created a fan page, but were doing things quite wrong and had their page set up in a poor way. I simply suggested to them that they make some changes and in turn they said "why don't you do it for us and we'll pay you?" Making money with Facebook became very real to me at that moment!
I simply put together a small outline and plan for them and they were in. Naturally a few weeks later they began to tell other local businesses about what I was doing for them and my "little suggestion" turned into a very nice additional income!
#1. Create your own Facebook Consulting Business. Set up, manage, and offer to teach people how to set up and manage their Facebook accounts. Facebook advertising is a lot like sex as a teen, everyone is doing it but no one knows how.
#2. Promote Your Existing Business On Facebook. BUT....There is a VERY important rule to remember when you are promoting your business or service on Facebook. This is the 9/10 rule. Out of every 10 posts you create, 9 should be informative on your business, inspirational, funny, and personal (people like to know your human), THE 10TH post can be some sort of promotion of your product or service.
#3. Advertise With Facebook Advertising. Facebook has a very powerful advertising platform, as a bonus, its actually pretty easy to understand and navigate. The idea is create an ad promoting your business or service, create a headline, upload a picture, write a short offer, choose your target market, choose pay per click or impressions, then boom your up and running!
These are just three simple and proven ways to make money with Facebook, I am sure there different avenues to generate cash using social media, but I know for a fact that these work.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5513175

No comments:

Post a Comment