Wednesday 11 September 2013

List Building Tips - Three Super Profitable Tips For Building Your List

Yes you are probably so tired of hearing everyone
shouting at you telling you "the money is in the list".
It seems as though you hear it from every guru you
meet or read about.
Heck, I even say the exact same thing because put very
simply, it is true!
I didn't start making any real profits online until I
started building my list.
Once that happened, my monthly income matched the exact
numbers of subscribers that were on my list.
If I had 1200 subscribers, then I made about $1200.00
per month.
When my list grew to 6000 subscribers per month, I made
$6000.00 to $7000.00 profit per month or more.
The more targeted subscribers I added to my list the
more money I made.
It really is that simple.
Here's three list building tips to help add more subscribers
to your list:
List Building Tip #1 - Write at least one article per day
and submit it to EzineArticles.com
Make sure your article is 250-350 words long and gives out
solid information just like the article you are reading
right now.
List Building Tip #2 - Offer a great free report in the
resource box of your article.
This will help entice people to join to your list.
Make sure your free gift is about 5 pages long and offers
real value.
List Building Tip #3 - After people sign up to your list,
offer them relevant content in the form of other articles,
or free reports.
For every two free gift or reports you send to your list,
then send a promotion for a product that you own or are
an affiliate of.
Just repeat these simple list building tips and watch the
increase in your list size and profits.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/879816

No comments:

Post a Comment