Tuesday 17 December 2013

How to Use Facebook to Generate Free Leads

Facebook is taking over the world, OK that may be slightly exaggerated but it sure does seem like it. Here are some tips on how to use Facebook to generate free leads into your business opportunity.
Two thing you want to focus on in your Facebook account is:
1. Giving Value
2. Building Relationships.
You want to attract people to you, and this is more commonly known as "Attraction Marketing." Any relationship will start with your image, and how you want to present yourself to people. So it is very important to have a pleasant profile picture, let me go one step further with that, a pleasant smiling profile picture. You want to give off an image of "I'm successful". Your profile picture contains power if used correctly. I'm sure you have heard the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words", well this is true in this case as well.
Another important aspect for your Facebook page is your profile. You want to be yourself, this is so important. If you try to appear to be too professional, people will see through it quickly. On top of that, most people on Facebook will know you already. So you want to relate this in the short bio below your picture. Be who you are in this bio, and don't try to be someone you're not. You are a real person, and not some type of machine trying to market your business.
Now what I write here next is my preference, and how I choose to use my Facebook page. I don't use my Facebook status as form of trying to get people to my landing page. I usually use positive quotes or sayings. I see myself as an encourager and like to use this format to do so. You never know who needs a positive word on a particular day. I do have friends who are constantly using their status to try get people to a call or a webinar. I find this extremely impersonal and to be honest kind of tacky. However if you want to use it to give people information or send them to a blog or give them a free report, I see this as providing or giving value. Never underestimate the importance in providing value and developing relationships. This is the key to generating leads to your business, they will come to you!
Listen my name is Tomas Rodriguez, I work my business from home or from my laptop. I love to travel, love to laugh, & most of all, love spending time with my family.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3830029

No comments:

Post a Comment