Monday 23 June 2014

List Building For Beginners - Why Starting Your Online Business Without A List Is A Huge Mistake!

Are you currently building a list of loyal subscribers?
When I got started online, a couple of years ago, I got a mentor. Getting a coach to help me jumpstart my online business was one of my smarter decision ever, because the best way to become successful at anything you do, online or offline is to follow the steps of someone who is already successful in whatever you want to do.
What this has to do with list building?
I remember that one of the first assignment he gave me was to get a web hosting and create a squeeze page. I followed his advice, and today, with a subscriber's list of more than 3000 people, I generate four figures every month with email marketing.
I recommend to all my students to build a list for several reasons:
1. You can drive traffic to any offer in a matter of minutes. This allows you to promote your own products once they are created. Imagine for a moment that you create a short report, and price it at $20. Once you completed the report, all you need to do is to broadcast an email to your list announcing your new product, and according to the size of your list, you can have hundreds or thousands of visitors in less than 24H without paying for traffic. This is really powerful.
2. Having a sales army ready to promote your own products.
Once you created your product, once of the best ways to drive traffic and make more sales is to recruit an affiliate army. It will depend on your market, but most of the time, you can recruit your affiliates amongst your subscribers.
3. Promoting affiliate products and becoming a top affiliate in your niche.
This is big because once you can control Internet traffic, people will contact you to do joint ventures, and you will have many business opportunities coming your way.
If you didn't start to build your list of subscribers, I recommend you start today.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5653829

No comments:

Post a Comment