Monday 22 April 2013

How to Increase Traffic to Your Blog or Website in 90 Days or Less


I could have titled this article How to Increase Traffic to Your Blog or Website in 90 Days or Less Using Free Methods because that's mainly what I am going to show you how to do.
Ever since I have been consistently marketing online, I have been able to set up a blog and generate quite a bit of traffic to it, no matter what the niche. While I pretty much stay within the make money online or home business niches, the information that I am going to reveal will work for any niche market, big or small.
So what's the big secret? A couple really and they aren't secrets, but these tips or suggestions or whatever you wish to call them are:
1. Be Active
2. Be Consistent
3. Create high quality content that delivers value
Sounds difficult, doesn't it? Of course it doesn't, but I will tell you that thinking this process is easy would be a huge mistake. Being active with your blog, YouTube channel or some other type of website is extremely important and so many people will look at this and think that it is easy. I mean all you have to do is write a blog post or create a video. Can't be that difficult, can it?
I have been training people to market different programs, different business models and even marketers themselves, for a couple of years now and my methods still work very well - at least they work well for people who will work them.
Many students have asked me how I am able to get so many good results with the search engines and with my traffic generation. I am never elusive or reluctant to provide this information as a matter of fact, this one method, a method that works every single time, is something I teach in my classes on a regular basis.
So what is my "top-secret" traffic generation method? How am I able to start reaching the top of the search engine results page in a relatively short period of time? Consistent activity.
When I have a new blog and I want to generate leads, I make a blog post every single day, sometimes two or three and I will do this for 90 days or so. Activity! Once you finish up a 90 day content creation "cycle," you may ten tone things down a bit and post 1 to 2 days per week - just keep things going.
Now, you do want to make sure that you are not just putting junk out there, the information in your videos or audio files (aka: podcasts) or any other way must contain good information.
There is a saying online that many would say is true and that is, "content is king." I say that this statement is a partial truth because high quality, high value content is king. If you are just creating content for the sake of creating "stuff" to put on your site, it will backfire and you will do a lot of work for little results. You don't build a high quality audience with garbage content.
As far as consistency is concerned, just make sure that you are posting to your blog, uploading a video to YouTube on a regular consistent basis. The more times that the Google bots come around, the more the information on your site is being indexed and the better your site will start ranking.
Keep these 3 simple tips in mind when trying to reach the traffic generation goals you set for yourself. If you take on a 90 day challenge and stick with it all the way through to the end, you will not regret it and you will see traffic numbers in the hundreds of visits per day.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7485917

No comments:

Post a Comment