Wednesday 17 April 2013

Powerful Tips Creating Traffic To Your Site - For Free


If you are a newbie or if you own an Internet business, one of the problems that most of us face at one point is to keep a constant flow of traffic coming to our website. We have all listened to the Internet gurus, in fact we have all spent thousands of dollars on buying e-books to read the same thing over and over again. And that is to post in forums, and to try AdWords or start up a blog.
Well, I'm sick and tired of posting in forums. The truth is, the traffic keeps on coming as long as you're posting. But if you stop, the traffic stops coming as well. I wasted way too much time posting in forums before I found out that there are other way of creating multiple streams of traffic. If I was getting a dollar per post, I would have been a millionaire by now.
Since I was low on budget, I didn't wanted to pay to advertise my website. But since posting in forums was taking too much time and a continuous effort of wasting too many hours each day,I decided to change the way of advertising my website. I decided to give AdWords a shot. AdWords is a Google's service and sure it's Super fast. My ads were up on Google's network within 15 minutes, but it was costing me fortune. I was spending way to much on advertising than to make any profit. It wasn't even a week before I decided to say Goodbye to that as well.
Left with this kind of situation, I was really frustrated and was looking for a miracle to happen. All I wanted to do was to advertise my website and open a way of getting lots of qualified traffic to my website. Then one of my friends told me to start writing articles. Why not? This is exactly what I asked myself. I've tried other things, why not try this? So I decided to put my thoughts together and started writing articles about my favorite things. Well it was a matter of days, I came up with quite a few articles and started distributing them to different article websites. But if you're wondering how many? I had around 25 to 30 articles.
After the week of distribution, I saw a big change in the numbers of traffic. Traffic was really good, and it was coming from various different sources. It was the first smile I had in past few days and boy o boy, I was a happy man. I made quite a lot of sales that week. Since then I had no trouble of getting qualified traffic to my site.
I have to say that writing articles does work. It takes a while to get use to writing articles. It's a skill that you need to develop over the time. But once you do, you are unstoppable. If you are struggling to create traffic to your site, maybe its time for you to try writing articles and see the difference.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/502742

No comments:

Post a Comment