Tuesday 2 April 2013

Using Social Media For Traffic Generation


I have recently become involved in a learn and earn competition - which not only has prizes, but, more importantly, fabulous access to some great tips and strategies for internet marketing.
Of the free material we gained access to are articles on using social media for traffic generation and establishing a platform for website information and sales and so on.
I thought I knew a reasonable amount of information - at least about Twitter and blogging. However, in addition to learning much more about those two, I have also learned a lot more about Facebook, my YouTube account (sadly neglected until now!) plus the benefits of apps such as DIGG, Squidoo and StumbleUpon.
The comp comes from Sean Rasmussen who is one of Australia's leading internet marketers. Sean, by the way, is one of the few marketers who I know values personal integrity as foundational to his doing business online.
The potential of social media for driving traffic and list building is I am sure not strange territory to you. However, it is amazing how much more that can be done with a little more effort and persistence.
Because of this comp I realise I have only been playing with using social media for traffic generation. It is a resource well worth learning as much about as possible, and then regularly implementing strategies that keep you consistent with using it.
Done in conjunction with a tactic like article marketing, social media is a must for anyone serious about building a business online - be it for a niche, information provision or just a hobby site where you want to share ideas with other like-minded folks.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4723170

No comments:

Post a Comment